About the Role
Director of Enterprise Sales needed at a fast growing startup! Remote anywhere on the east coast. Base US $150k - $200k. Hunter sales role, must have technical market data knowledge with a quant fund rolodex! Not interested in career algo salespeople. No exceptions.
My client is the next-generation market data provider — with the radical idea that you should only pay for the data that you use. They power the world's largest finance and fintech institutions and lower the barrier of entry for small startups.
As their first sales hire, you will oversee the full scope of sales. This includes the following:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy that aligns with their objectives and targets new market opportunities.
- Drive revenue growth by setting and achieving aggressive sales targets, actively pursuing new business opportunities, and expanding existing client relationships.
- Establish and maintain accurate, timely, and documented forecasting and record-keeping procedures, keeping the CRM up-to-date and organized.
- Build a network of executive relationships across the industry and with key partners and customers.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor activities to identify potential business opportunities and adapt sales strategies accordingly.
- Collaborate across teams to align sales efforts with overall company objectives and ensure a seamless customer experience.
- The ideal candidate has experienced the end-to-end sales pipeline, including top-of-funnel, upselling, channel sales, customer success, and forecasting.
- Understand and communicate with their user base of developers and quants.
- Experience with PLG, data products, quant trading, and/or market microstructure.
- Extreme attention to detail and record-keeping, as well as the ability to automate processes in Hubspot.
- Professional communication skills that align with the tone of an institutional financial product.
- Proven ability to set ambitious sales targets, develop actionable plans to achieve them, and drive consistent results.