About the Role
ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE needed, fully remote but must be located anywhere in New England only (that's a first). Base $130k - $140k but OTE up to $365k+ thanks to a fantastic commission structure plus equity!
My client is a cloud-native platform for P&C insurers that unlocks business growth, delivers greater productivity and efficiency, and provides a modern customer experience.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will sell a modern, fully managed insurance platform for property and casualty that supports digital transformation, emerging technologies, and new business models.
- Develop and maintain executive-level relationships with potential and existing clients in the insurance industry.
- Identify and locate new clients through a variety of methods including networking and cold calls.
- Arrange and lead technical and functional presentations to clients, in conjunction with product experts and professional services.
- Develop and implement strategies for sales in an assigned region or territory.
- Apply knowledge of the field and product features to match products to the needs of clients.
- Answer inquiries from clients concerning products, their uses, and the industry at large.
- Property and Casualty insurance and/or Financial SaaS industry business experience.
- 10 years of sales-related experience with direct sales and negotiation skills, with a track record for hitting and exceeding quota
- Experience in preparing and presenting to an executive audience.
- Demonstrated success in closing complex sales
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Travel to meet with clients or potential clients will be required.