About the Role
Mid/Senior Sales Executive in NYC needed! Hybrid in office 3 -4 times a week. Base $150k - $175k x2 OTE. Must have experience selling enterprise software and/or consulting services into capital markets across either buy side or sell side (ideally both) and proven success navigating large organizations. This is a true hunter role! 5 - 10 years experience.
My client is seeking to engage an experienced, self-starting and creatively minded Sales Executive for their Capital Markets Trading, Risk Management and Operations platform that excels in a growth mode. They are a highly successful US headquartered Fintech Software vendor embarking on an exciting growth journey after significant recent investment in new products and people.
The Sales team operates as a part of their go-to-market group, that together with Global Marketing and pre-sales functions, operates across the business. They are seeking a Sales Executive with Financial Services, enterprise software and / or FinTech solutions with experience selling to complex Capital Markets institutions. This person will be directly responsible for working with viable new prospects to maximize revenue opportunities for the firm. This can be an opportunity for an experienced software salesperson with strong capital markets domain knowledge and hunting abilities looking to have a real impact and influence within a growing company.
Primary responsibility will be:
• Manage the entire software sales process from prospecting to closing, typically over complex sales cycles across our key addressable market.
• Create and manage a strategic territory plan that includes activities for quota attainment and planning to scale the sales team as needed to achieve overall growth targets
• Responsibility for the development, execution, and delivery of quality, solution-focused client presentations at a “C” level and establish a robust strategy for sale of complex solutions whilst working on smaller, less complex deals that require focused efforts to meet aggressive decision-making timescales with our clients.
• Generate leads, manage the sales lifecycle through deal qualification, client education, pricing and managing the quote process, deal approval and overall co-ordination of the proposal development and sales strategy.
• Collaborate with the Product Management team to drive the evolution of the product suite, including potential integrations with Fintech firms and ISVs.
• Solid software or consulting Sales experience with complex solutions and long sales cycles within Capital Markets.
• A good degree of market exposure and experience of capital markets trading front office activities and operations.
• A proven record for selling complex solutions and services at the “Business Head” and "C" level
• Consistent, year on year, high-performance track record within organizations over a mid to long-term period.
• Proven expertise in developing relationships from a cold call or networking activity highly preferred
• Strong financial markets knowledge including derivatives would be a plus
• Specialized knowledge in the STP solutions marketplace or Risk would also be desirable
• Selling into Hedge Funds (both new and established), Investment Banks, Private Banks and NeoBanks