About the Role
Mid/Senior Fintech Sales in NYC! $140k - $160k base x2 OTE. Selling OMS/PMS, Data Warehouse and IT Services.
Our client empowers the most sophisticated buy-side ﬁrms to take control of their portfolio and operational data. They are an asset management technologist and provide a fully managed cloud platform for hedge funds, with on-demand trading, research and corporate technology, as well as connectivity to market data providers, brokers, and exchanges.
As a Software Sales Executive, you will quickly become familiar with the firm’s technology platforms and Managed Service Provider (MSP – public cloud infrastructure/outsourced IT) offerings and become proficient in articulating their advantages and how they create value. You will also lead efforts through consultative selling with a primary focus on new accounts: sourcing new business, building executive relationships, delivering presentations and proposals, and closing new business.
What you’ll do:
- Prospect and build a pipeline of opportunities, drive conversations with new prospects and establish relationships
- Run campaigns, perform product demonstrations and presentations
- Perform full-cycle sales activities to meet and exceed new business revenue goals
- Represent the firm at relevant industry events and conferences
- Monitor and communicate competitor activity throughout the market, identifying key strengths and weaknesses
- Successful sales experience (quota track record) with relevant fintech solutions and services which includes Order and Portfolio Management, Data Warehouse and reporting, and Managed Service Providers (outsourced IT/public cloud migrations)
- Buy-side financial technology services sales background into hedge funds/alternatives and traditional asset managers
- Experience with targeting credit funds is a plus
- Excellent presentation, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to gain access and interact with C-level executives