About the Role
VP of FINANCE needed in New Jersey 4 x per week (no exceptions). Up to $300k+ base plus bonus and equity. Most recent title MUST be CFO.
My client is seeking an experienced Regional VP of Finance who will act both as a Business Partner to the Regional President while responsible for the region’s financial and internal control management. This includes supervision of regional IT, liaising with the Group General Counsel, and acting as a key contributor to the region’s commercial strategy and execution. The VP of Finance will define the processes and implement the infrastructure/systems needed to support growth over the next 3 to 5 years while supporting the design of new business models to drive that growth. In particular, this role is responsible for successfully implementing and adopting the Oracle ERP (go-live January 1, 2023).
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
• 5 years’ experience as a CFO in a mid-sized company (500+ employees)
• Or 7 years’ experience as Senior Finance Manager/Director in a large global business with broad responsibility (accounting, costing, budgeting/analysis, treasury, financing and negotiation).
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, multi-national and diverse team
• Proven expertise in accounting, control, tax, compliance, budgeting, cash management
• Experience with managing cross-unit projects and internal control activities
• Excellent analytical skills (ability to view 360 degrees)
• Appropriate academic credentials (MBA and/or CPA a plus)
* Experience with a start-up company is a must
* Experience with a public company is preferred
* Prior experience with a manufacturing company is an advantage.
* Varied industry experience is a must
* Management experience with a team of 10-15
* Fluency In Spanish preferred
Client does NOT want candidates from Advertising & Marketing or Accounting
They do NOT want candidates from The Big Fours Deloitte, Ernst & Young, PwC and KPMG
Client does NOT want candidates who worked in the same company more than 10 years