About the Role
VP Sales needed! NYC area only. Must have experience selling OMS/EMS!!!!!! Base $150k - $185k x2 OTE.
Our client is a global leader in high-performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. They are looking for an experienced and motivated individual for Buy-Side Sales and Business Development. This role will be empowered to sell their industry leading EMS and OEMS trading systems to multi-asset hedge funds and asset managers.
This role will operate with a high degree of autonomy in a structure designed to support success. The role is responsible for the full sales life cycle and requires an engaged high performer who can manage all the details required for a close.
- Manage the full sales life cycle, from prospecting, opening, advancing the sale through to closing.
- Champion the value proposition through product demonstrations
- Consultative delivery of Buy-side workflows while committed and eager to achieve sales targets
- Perform lead qualification (inbound referrals and outbound cold calls), manage CRM, forecast pipeline and develop account strategy.
- Work with internal teams to develop proposals addressing all aspects required to meet client business objectives.
- Play a leading role in the creation, presentation, and sale of a complete proposal via telephone, e-mail, and customer meetings.
- Must have a track record for selling or upselling of financial software or services to buy-side clients; minimum 5 years of experience
- Comfortable being hands-on in their advanced applications and workflows
- Must be a detail-oriented performer with strong understanding of mechanics involved in opening, managing, and closing deals
- Strong interpersonal skills, including presentation, communication, and phone skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and prioritize self-sufficiently
- Knowledge of major buy-side EMS and OMS platforms, competitors, functionality